| Home  | Forums | Profile | Inbox | My Subscription | My Forums| Search |       | Random Picture | Random State | Photo Gallery | Calendars | Login |Log Out |Register |

Newbie: How do I edit photo information?

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [USA Picture Feedback] >> WebSite Problems >> Newbie: How do I edit photo information? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Newbie: How do I edit photo information? - 8/16/2009 10:19:54 AM   
McMaggie

I need to edit the information attached to several photos I have uploaded. How do I do this?
Post #: 1
RE: Newbie: How do I edit photo information? - 8/16/2009 11:17:34 AM   
WestCoastSpirit

Hi McMaggie,

The edit feature is a long overdue one, and it will eventually by part of the My Usa Pictures section of the website.
http://usa-pictures.com/my-usa-pictures.asp

I'm sorry to say that the function is not yet ready. There are others little glitches to be fixed there anytime soon in that section, too.

That being said, I will be glad to take care of that for you "manually". Just provide the updates needed and I will alter the database for you.

Raphaël

(in reply to McMaggie)
Post #: 2
RE: Newbie: How do I edit photo information? - 8/16/2009 12:47:36 PM   
McMaggie

Okay. Here is what I can remember off the top of my head: 1) I did not delete the word "English" in first several upload descriptions; 2) probably the same in keywords; 3) I added keywords to one or two of my first uploads, but they ended up being one long keyword; so, 3) I quit adding keywords because I do not understand the format for keywords - what separates each keyword or keyphrase? - quotes? spaces? other?; 4) I forgot to apply correct categories and date to a picture posted tonight... Sorry about all this... it's taking me a while to figure out how this works...

(in reply to McMaggie)
Post #: 3
RE: Newbie: How do I edit photo information? - 8/16/2009 1:22:32 PM   
WestCoastSpirit

All Right McMaggie,

1) I will remove the "English" word everywhere for you,
2) Also as far as keywords are concerned,
3) I will fix the sole-long-concatenated keyword problem, your are right to ask, by the way. The separator is a coma (,). It's not stated on the interface for some reason: have to fix that also.
4) We unfortunately have to address that on a per photo basis, but will anyway be glad to do so should you provide the updated informations.

We are glad to have your feedback: it helps to have the whole site even better!

Raphaël

(in reply to McMaggie)
Post #: 4
RE: Newbie: How do I edit photo information? - 10/12/2013 1:13:30 AM   
hawthorne

Significantly, we've stayed at faithful to the key style you know so well, therefore no matter whether you might be manning the ramparts or coming as being a sapper, you'll experience right at home.

buy rs gold
cheap ffxiv gil

(in reply to WestCoastSpirit)
Post #: 5
RE: Newbie: How do I edit photo information? - 10/12/2013 1:16:47 AM   
hawthorne

Siege warfare's never recently been thus entertaining, and it is never seemed this excellent!Our own artwork crew have got outdone by themselves: each preserve amazingly upon, using Urs Rare metal thematic functions in each, along with the channels beneath the world are darkly environmental and moodily lit up.

buy rs gold
cheap ffxiv gil

(in reply to WestCoastSpirit)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [USA Picture Feedback] >> WebSite Problems >> Newbie: How do I edit photo information? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts