photos uploading as being from anonymous (Full Version)

All Forums >> [USA Picture Feedback] >> WebSite Problems

HulaBear -> photos uploading as being from anonymous (12/18/2010 3:39:23 AM)

Hello! I am a new member and have been uploading some of my photos from Hawaii. After getting
logged in I have uploaded 3 images, entered the location and comments, and then repeated the
process with 3 more pictures. For some reason these subsequent uploads are showing up as being
from an anonymous user ("USA Picture Visitor"). What is the problem? Do I need to login again
uploads? Once I am logged into the site I should be able to upload images under my name until I
actually log out. So far there are 12 of my photos that are not credited to my account. 3 are of the
Old Hui Aloha Church and cemetery located at Niumalu Ahupua`a, Kaupo Moku historic site on south
side of Maui west of Hana near mile 35.5 of the Piilani Highway; 3 are of the Alaalaula Falls about 6
miles west of Hana on south side of Maui at noon 03/23/2010; 3 are of a yurt that is off the grid
in the Puna district of the Big Island of Hawaii; and 3 are of dawn on a fruit farm in the Puna district
on the Big Island of Hawaii July 17, 2006. Please look into this matter and let me know if I'm doing
these uploads incorrectly. Thanks!
Aloha,
HulaBear

airtrainer -> RE: photos uploading as being from anonymous (12/19/2010 10:23:55 PM)

Happened to me before, I'm sure our webmasters will work on that :)
Greetings from snowy Belgium !

hawthorne -> RE: photos uploading as being from anonymous (10/12/2013 1:11:04 AM)

Each of the regions ,forms of monsteRuneScape,responsibilities as well as rescources tend to be unveiled in your perform RuneScape.Going through with all the obstacle,more RuneScape Rare metal are wanting in the battle.

Fortress Battles Renewed throughout Runescape

ffxiv gil
cheap rs gold

Page: [1]