| Home  | Forums | Profile | Inbox | My Subscription | My Forums| Search |       | Random Picture | Random State | Photo Gallery | Calendars | Login |Log Out |Register |

Introducing the USA-PICTURES.COM Rewards Program

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [USA Picture Feedback] >> What's new / Quoi de neuf >> Introducing the USA-PICTURES.COM Rewards Program Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Introducing the USA-PICTURES.COM Rewards Program - 11/2/2009 12:29:52 AM   
WestCoastSpirit

It’s an exciting time for our community. We are glad and proud to introduce something very unique for our valuable members:

::. The usa-pictures.com Rewards Program .::

This program is a set of different rewards options for our dynamic community.As always, we do our Best to keep things easy and simple. Take a minute to discover it below. You could win your first reward gift sooner than you think!

::. State Opener Rewards aka “SOR”

We still have some "picture less" States. We can’t stand that anymore! You can’t, too? Ok, here is the deal: Open a state by posting a batch of 10 pictures one shot and claim the reward. You will receive a $15 gift card!

"SOR" Rewards Rules:

-Select a Sate with 0 pictures. As today, here are the eligible states:

Oklahoma, Rode Island, West Virginia.

Iowa and Vermont were cleared less than 2 days after program introduction. This reward program won't last, take your chance now!

- Open the state by publishing 10 pictures and you will receive a $15 gift card

- You CAN combine the "SOR" reward by opening multiple states. That’s up to $75 in gift card for you!

- To qualify a picture, you have to upload it as you usually do. The picture must then be validated by our screening team. The picture is cleared once you see it online

Reward Expiration:

The "SOR" rewards contest will expire by itself once every state is covered. We will grant the award on a first come, first served basis.

::. Buddy Referrer Rewards aka “B2R”

By referring usa-pictures.com to a friend, a colleague or a relative, you could receive a "B2R" award. If you refer one friend, you receive a $15 gift card. If you refer 2 friends, you receive a $30 gift card. If you refer even more (3 or more) you receive a $50 gift card.

"B2R" rewards rules:

- We call a "referred member" a new member that creates an account on usa-pictures.com. After registration, he has to send us an email or a Private Message from the forum and quote you as a referrer. He also has to post at least 5 pictures during his first week of membership.

- You have to combine referring in a week span to enjoy the $30 (2 members referred) and the $50 bonus (3+ members referred). Referred members have to post 5 pictures minimum (each) if you want to qualify for the $20 or $30 gift card.

- You can refer up to 10 members per month for up to $150 in gift.

- To qualify a picture, the referred member has to upload it as always. The picture must then be validated by our screening team. The picture is cleared once you see it online

- A referred member as to have at least 30 pictures published and validated to turn into a referrer.

Reward Expiration:

The "B2R" rewards contest is open for a limited time only. While we will do our best to advice the community of any termination of the B2R rewards, the usa-pictures.com crew could stop it at any time without any further notice.

::. Strike Uploading Rewards aka "SUR"

Have a load of pictures to post? By uploading large batch of photos at once, you will qualify for the "SUR" reward.

"SUR" Rewards Rules:

- Upload 30 pictures in a 4 hours time span and you will receive a $15 gift card.

- You can combine the "SUR" award up to 3 times a day and up to 2 times a month.

- To qualify a picture, you have to upload it as you usually do. The picture must then be validated by our screening team. The picture is cleared once you see it online

Reward Expiration:

The "SUR" rewards contest is open for a limited time only. While we will do our best to advice the community of any termination of the B2R rewards, the usa-pictures.com crew could stop it at any time without any further notice.

USA-PICTURES REWARDS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

We think that our rewards program is pretty unique and quite cool!
Don’t try to scam or twist the system. We of course could stop it without further notice. You don’t want that. We don’t want that. Let’s all be fair players!

-Is it possible to combine the different Rewards Programs?
Yes! You COULD combine the "SOR", "B2R" and "SUR" reward and enjoy an even bigger reward!

-What type of Gift Card could I win? Could I choose my reward?
You can choose any kind of gift card available online. We will honor the reward by the amount. Just tell us the kind of gift card you want (Amazon, Visa, ITunes,) and you have it. The gift card HAS to be available online, that’s the only constraint.

-I don’t live in the USA. Is the usa-pictures.com rewards program available in my country?
Basically, yes. You just have to check with the merchant that it is Ok to use the gift card from aboard.

-I do prefer cash! Can I switch my award to real money?
No. Our rewards program will only award gift cards/gift certificates

Any Questions? Please post here or contact us by email!

< Message edited by WestCoastSpirit -- 11/8/2009 4:39:44 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Introducing the USA-PICTURES.COM Rewards Program - 11/3/2009 9:10:17 PM   
WestCoastSpirit

Ding ding ding!

We already have a winner here!

ajthall, you are our first winner in the State Opener Rewards aka “SOR” category!
Please contact us as soon as possible to claim your gift card. You can do that via the PM function on the forum or by posting a reply on this topic.

You can be proud of being or first SOR rewarded member!

Keep going this way!

(in reply to WestCoastSpirit)
Post #: 2
RE: Introducing the USA-PICTURES.COM Rewards Program - 11/3/2009 10:19:29 PM   
airtrainer

Hey mates, that's some very exciting and challenging news !
I'm still very busy at that time but will keep on posting as soon as possible, I have more than 2000 photos from my last trip... Ok, most of them are not very good to be honest

Thanks again for all your efforts and long life to usa-pictures.com !

JF

Post #: 3
RE: Introducing the USA-PICTURES.COM Rewards Program - 11/7/2009 4:42:41 AM   
WestCoastSpirit

Hey JF,

I'm sure you will go for the "SUR" reward, Am I right?

(in reply to airtrainer)
Post #: 4
RE: Introducing the USA-PICTURES.COM Rewards Program - 11/7/2009 9:44:34 AM   
airtrainer

Hey there,
Well you're right, I think the "SUR" reward is made for me ;-) I'd also love to go for the "SOR" reward but I don't think it will be possible in the near future, I have some awesome trips already planned over the next months, but of course I can't complain with this !!!

JF

Post #: 5
RE: Introducing the USA-PICTURES.COM Rewards Program - 11/8/2009 3:40:19 AM   
WestCoastSpirit

All Right guys ....

We have 2 more winners today:

zoephoto, in the State Opener Rewards aka “SOR” category for Vermont
And
Fellow Airtrainer in the Strike Uploading Rewards aka "SUR" category

The winners have to contact us via email or by the forum to claim awaiting awards ...

Keep going this way guys!

WCS

(in reply to airtrainer)
Post #: 6
RE: Introducing the USA-PICTURES.COM Rewards Program - 11/13/2009 6:32:09 PM   
WestCoastSpirit

And the new rewarded member is ....

LoneStarMike !

See his work here;
http://usa-pictures.com/search-results.asp?key=LoneStarMike

He is our lasted eligible member in the SUR category. Congrats!

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [USA Picture Feedback] >> What's new / Quoi de neuf >> Introducing the USA-PICTURES.COM Rewards Program Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts